In this milestone, Episode 10, Jason Guigno and Corey Jeffreys beg for sponsors, talk about Corey’s first outbound sales experience as a business owner, and then discuss the techniques that entrepreneurs with day jobs use for their “side hustle”. Jason fishes for compliments on his sales ability.
- Sales and getting in the right “zone” to make some outbound sales calls
- The thrill of the hunt
- Most sales call end up going to voicemail, and more tools are being put in place to discourage sales calls
- Hiring good looking sales reps when you have no other means of differentiation
- Using Hubspot as a free CRM
- Positioning a sales towards your prospects goals
- How to be productive with your own business while still providing value for your employer.
- “SleepHacking” & Coreys napping habits